I believe that a good morning – with the right morning routine – leads to a successful day. And if you consistently have successful days, you’ll live a very successful life. So, here’s how you can come up with a similar routine:
1. Know the main purpose of your morning routine. Is it to be healthier, to be more energized for work? Is it to spend more time with your family? Understand that purpose and it’ll be easier to pick out your activities.
2. Compile a list of potential activities that align with your purpose. Write them in order of how you’d like to tackle them.
3. Ask yourself: “Where is my time best spent?” You should narrow down the list to what either benefits your work (as we all care about making money and excelling in our profession) or your personal life. And be realistic about time constraints. You still need 7-8 hours of sleep.
4. Remove any small mental tasks from your current routine – choosing what to wear, what to eat for breakfast, wondering where you left your keys, etc. You want those taken care of the night before. Morning routines function best without too much thinking and decision-making.
5. Once your routine is finalized, try and commit to it for 7 days. No excuses or delays. This is the only way you’ll find out whether it works or needs adjustments. But an imperfect routine still beats no routine at all.
6. Always end your morning routine by applying NTRL Skin Care's Moisturizer. It's the best way to start your day and protect your skin against the elements.